Hi everyone !
I'm trying to set a transition with automation rule, but it seems to never be triggered.
The rule contains 3 components :
When commit is created
if state is equal to "à dev"
then Make transition to the state "En cours de dev"
I proceeded as follows :
- I created an integration on my self-managed Gitlab with Jira using an api token made with my Athlassian account. => with that I could see my commits and MR when I commented them with my issue ID.
- I created an "application" Jira-integration on my gitlab user settings => this provided me the informations for the next step.
- I created a DVCS account on Jira with my self-managed Gitlab => My project is visible, synchronized and "Smart commits" are enabled.
- I created the automation rule described above => The automation rule is active, on my project, and using the "Automation for Jira" user.
Some additional informations :
- I can see the "Development" section in the side panel of my Jira issue
- In this same side panel when I click on "Rule executions" it says "No automations available."
- But then when I click on "Manage rules" it shows me my rule, activa