I currently have the CRON expression for an automation that runs every two hours as follows:
0 0 0/2 ? * MON-FRI
However, due to the time zone distribution of my team, we'd like to tighten the period of this automation to exclude time around the weekend. I understand that the expression as written currently will start at 12:00am (midnight) UTC on Monday and last run will be around 10:00pm UTC on Friday. I'd like to modify it so that it insteads starts at 8am on Monday and then runs continuously every two hours until 6pm on Friday. Is this possible to do in a single expression?
In the worst case I think I'd split it into three expressions: one for Monday to start late, one for Tuesday through Thursday continuously, and one for Friday to end early, though this is less than ideal since it would result in extra work any time we would need to make changes in the future.