We currently have team members from other departments that submit tickets to our help desk. We are now going to give a few of them access to the JIRA software as well. The issue I am having now is that when I tag someone JIRA with a comment when they try to reply by clicking the link in the email it is taking them to the service desk main page instead of the JIRA ticket. Did I miss a step or something? Any help would be appreciated as I am going to be transitioning 10 or so members over to JIRA as well.
TLDR: Non dev-team members will be submitting tickets and adding comments in the service management portal but will also need to be able to view and comment on JIRA tickets as well.
Users access pic:

Where it takes her when she tries to comment on a JIRA ticket, instead of going to the actual JIRA ticket.
