Happy Monday everyone ☀️,
another week, another roundup of the news and updates from the Atlassian universe in our Monday coffee with Jexo podcast.
This time we talked about a new upcoming event Your Journey with the Atlassian Cloud 2021 that is happening on 8th July, new priority icons that were released in Jira Cloud last week, the Atlympics, and more!
📚 Or read blog
New here but I love the contents of this .
Good events and good initiatives
@vikram @Marcio Moraes Teixeira , thank you both! 🙌
A great episode @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 🙌
We were honoured to be mentioned among so many great updates! I hope to see you at Your Journey with the Atlassian Cloud 2021 next week 😄
Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ ! Definitely, the lineup looks really interesting 👏
Good initiatives, I like the contents of this. 👏
Thank you @lora_grancharova! 🙌💙
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.