Hi Everyone i would like to create a Jira service desk without template but the new version of jira doesn't allow me to do that.
PLease Help
What do you mean by "without template"?
You can't just create a project without any settings, you have to tell it the basic mandatory settings before Jira can create anything.
i mean i can"t create a jira service desk without template already created by Jira
I am sorry, but repeating the phrase I am asking about does not help me understand it.
Let me ask this a different way - what are you are trying to achieve by "creating a Jira service desk [project] without a template"? What would you expect a project created without a template to look like?
same problem here, Jira chooses some fields and some task types, workflow,... I cannot replace with another previously defined workflow. All I can do is edit the proposed workflow of the template
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.