Lately, I want to send automation that follow up with the customers everyday when the ticket had been inactive for 1 day or more.
I want to construct a cron expression that does not specify any Day-of-month or Day-of-week.
Source: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/construct-cron-expressions-for-a-filter-subscription/
I just want to make sure can I write something like:
0 00 1 ? * ?
As from the examples listed in the documentation, it is only either Day-of-month or Day-of-week is not specify but not both at the same time.
https://crontab.guru
0 0 1 * * * Launches every day at 01:00 am regardless of the day of the week/month, if that's what you're trying to do.
This link is awesome.Thank you and that is what I actually want to achieve but may I know why shouldn't I use "?" to place at the both attribute?
I'm not a CRON expert and I haven't even looked up what "?" means but I know "*" means "any" so there's no need to go further than that, I guess
Oh I see. Anyways, thank you @Iago Docando .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.