I need to extract list of tickets that i have commented on in between 2 dates..I do not need the list of tickets where others have mentioned me.
You might have to use ScriptRunner and then refer to the following;
How can I search issues to which a user has commented
JQL query for comments for particular user
Issues commented by me in jira
Hi,Standard JQL doesn't easily allow it but the results can be quickly found using our professional indexing service JQL Search Extensions.
commentedByUser=currentUser()
You can then narrow down the results with the commentedOnDate JQL alias. You can find out more in our docs.
I hope this helps!Daniel
Is it not possible without using any of these add-ins
Not really.
comment ~ currentUser() returns issues commented by you but also issues that only mention you in the comments
You may want to live with it. If it's a strong requirement and you want to perform this search regularly then consider our app JQL Search Extensions.
Upon testing this on Jira server, this is not correct. comment ~ currentUser() only returns issues that only mentions you in the comments. I'm trying to find both, which doesn't seem to exist without an extension.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.