In the past if someone pasted an URL to a comment section (or the issue description field) it would be displayed as an URL linking to the corresponding page - http://example.com
But recently Atlassian rolled out a change that makes "pretty links" - instead of showing the original URLs it gets the page title and displays it as the link to the page. So instead of http://example.com it would show something like Example Website. It's great that this "feature" hasn't been applied to this forum otherwise I wouldn't be able to explain it :-)
Same thing started to happen in Trello recently.
While this seems to look cool, I often need to copy the comments or descriptions from JIRA and paste them elsewhere, and with this change all links become just page titles.
Even if I edit the comment, there's no way to view its original text with full URLs, so there's no way to get the original URLs other than copy-pasting each of them separately which is of course not very good.
I would really like to be able to easily copy the original comment/description text with full URLs or even better - have this automatic conversion completely disabled everywhere in JIRA and Trello. How can I do this?