Hi
I am attempting to create my first basic roadmap.
I created a bunch of tasks and assigned them to sprints. (Example from picture: task LT-1 is in sprint "LT Sprint 2021-W25" which is June 21-27)
I created an epic and assigned all the tasks to the epic. (Example: epic LT-24 has task LT-1)
When I look at the roadmap, I see the epic and the tasks, but nothing is displaying on the roadmap. I expect to see a colored bar under the sprint to which it is assigned.
What step did I miss?
Thanks!
UPDATE: I manually edited the start and end dates for the epic and a purple bar was displayed on the roadmap. But still no bar for the other issue types and I don't see a convenient way to edit their start/end dates (nor do I want to - I believe they should be automatically derived from the sprint they are assigned to.)
