We had a change-manager leave the company and I can't seem to edit the the change-manager field to replace the approver. I'm the administrator but it tells me I do not have permissions to transition the issue as well.
as an admin go to admin > issues > custom fields and for the approver field click on ellipses then choose context. in that screen you can edit the approver list
I'm able to add/edit the custom fields but I can't figure out how to change the change - manager in a particular Service Project
that screen is foreign to me. Can you share more of the screen? Is this a CMP or TMP project (bottom left corner will indicate).
this article may help - set-up-a-pre-set-list-of-approvers it is for CMP but has a link to TMP
The bottom left corner is You're in a company-managed project. Here is the rest of the screen: The drop down for Awaiting Manager Approval says I don't have permissions to transition this issue - weird - I can in other projects. Thank you for your time!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.