I need immediate help to allow mentions to receive emails as well as receive emails when changes are made to an issue. We are using Jira as the source of truth in a large project and no one is receiving and emails when mentioned or regarding changes updates to tickets they are on.I came aboard once Jira was in place so some guidance with this is greatly appreciated
HI Trena,
Does this issue occur in all the Jira projects or just one?
For the issue changes you should check the notification scheme of the Jira project via the project settings.Mentions are not part of the notifications scheme so I'm surprised they don't work.
Another thing to be checked by a Jira admin: are outgoing mails enabled?This can be checked via adminsitration -> System -> Outgoing Mail
This appears to be a duplicate post of: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/allow-email-notification-when-mentioned/qaq-p/1721857#U1722914
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.