I've set the task of parent work to change if the child task changes.But every time the subtask changes and the parent task changes, a pop-up like a screenshot appears, is there any way to make it change right away without a pop-up?
this is screenshot
Hi @이창호 - I would check to see if there are any post functions on the transitions in the Sub-task workflow that might be firing.
I'm sorry, I didn't understand exactly what you meant.Can you tell me in detail which part to check?First of all, I will attach a few additional screenshots to give you a detailed picture of the environment in which I work.
Hi @이창호
the screenshot you presented will not be configurable from what I know.It asks the user if the parent issues should be aligned for the status to the one that the sub-tasks have (I believe the screenshot is truncated and it refers to a parent issue, like TEST-123).
Likely it reads all sub-tasks are now closed - and asks if the parent issue should be closed also.
Probably it works when you double check your rules if there some logic missing. From the screenshot I was not able to exactly identify the rule's logic. While it does not look you are transitioning to any closed status (a and b do not seem of a closed status category) the "Update Parent Issue" pop up indeed suggests this is the case.
Do both parent issue and sub-task share the same workflow?
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.