Hello everyone,I'm looking a way to escalate attachments with my tickets to my external provider. I have searched in the premium version or in a plugin but a found nothing, some of you knows a way to do that ?
Hi @LG
What do you mean by escalate attachments? Do you want to send Jira issue attachment to another tool?
Ravi
" Do you want to send Jira issue attachment to another tool?"
Yes, exactly !
In that you can fetch the attachments using REST API.
You can get the issue using this end point.
rest/api/3/issue/KEY-123
Then if you look at the JSON response you will find attachment section in it with filename, content and other details. You will have to script it somewhere to fetch this information and send it to another tool.
I hope it helps.
Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ !
Alright, I'll try it, thank you for your response.
LG
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.