I 'm trying to hit a create issue request using docs here :
Jira REST API examples (atlassian.com)
SO far I'm able to get project ID and key then issue type ID succesfully.
But as soon as I'm trying to create an issue using below JSON body
{
"fields": {
"project":
{
"id": "TER"
},
"summary": "No REST for the Wicked.",
"description": "Creating of an issue using IDs for projects and issue types using the REST API",
"issuetype": {
"id": "11112"
}
}
}
I'm getting a response saying "XSRF check failed"
As per the documentation available here : XSRF check failed when calling Cloud APIs | Atlassian Cloud | Atlassian Documentation
I have added the header
X-Atlassian-Token: no-check
but the issue remained same
URL - POST : http://<mydomain>.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/
Authorization is basic - Username and API key as password
Headers - Content-Type" : "application/json"
Please note : I'm using postman for the testing.
Am I missing something ? I have a site admin and project administrator permissions.