Hi, everyone
Could you please suggest me some tool or maybe plugin to turn my JIRA Cloud into helpdesk system?
Regards
They already have an additional system for that - check here:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk
Duplicate of https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/41461379 really. But Tom's answer is a pointer to the same thing.
Well, I'm looking for alternatives. But, thank you, Tom!
Hi, Matthew
Along with JIRA Service Desk I can recommend you to try this addon from StiltSoft.
I think it solves the same issues, but much more simple and elegant.
But of course, it's up to you to decide.
Best Regards,Henry.
Hi Matthew!
Yeah, you can try Service Desk or Customer Case for JIRA.
Btw, Customer Case has an ability to work also as a feedback collector platform, not only as a helpdesk platform. Maybe, you need this feature too.
wow that was sassy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.