I am trying to migrate Jira Software and Service Desk from 81.5 to Cloud, therefore, I must use Site Import, as recommended, to import the Service Desk projects.
I have external directories.
I used CMT to migrate only Users and Groups from Jira Software 8.15 to Cloud. No projects where migrated.
I performed a backup.
I am trying to restore only projects and I have chosen the "I've migrated user data using the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant" option.
I removed all users and groups from the Entities.xm file via the following commands:
sed -i '' '/<User id="/d' entities.xml
sed -i '' '/<Group id="/d' entities.xml
sed -i '' '/<Membership id="/d' entities.xml
sed -i '' '/<GroupAttribute id="/d' entities.xml
I have confirmed the lines are gone.
I receive the following error:
"There was an error importing file Archive.zip. Following issues were reported:
We have detected users from external directories."
There are no users or groups in this file.
Where is Restore still finding external Users? I cannot proceed with testing until this is resolved. How can I get Restore to ignore Users and Groups‽