Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to Jira, so forgive me for asking such basic questions. My company has an IT service desk-style project in Jira through which tickets and requests are handled. Two of those requests are New Hires and Terminations that are submitted by our HR department.
In the past, a former teammate of ours modified Employee requests so that unique sub-tasks are generated for both New Hires and Terminations. These are obviously different based on whether it is a hiring or termination, but the sub-tasks that are associated with each request type are always the same.
My question is this: where would I go to add, remove, or modify the type of sub-tasks that are created for these requests? I'm not very familiar with the different types of objects in Jira (workflows, schemas, etc.), so I honestly don't know where to look. Would I need to modify settings on a global (i.e. system-wide) scale, or the IT service desk project itself?
Thank you for your help!