Hi I would like to diplay the Client's last comment if it exists. I am trying to find a smart value for it but couldn't.
{{issue.comments.last.body}} could work, but how to determine which comment is clients?
Thanks
Ok I got it, what I did is made a custom_field, added a rule in automation that when comment is added by a customer, it saves the body of the comment into a custom_field.
The rule sends an email when the comment is triggered by a Service Desk person, but when it is triggered by a Customer it just saves the comment into the custom_field for a future usage.
What triggers this automation rule? If you want to capture the comment if it is done by a customer at the time the comment is made then consider using the following if block in your conditions.
The automation rule works as presented :
When comment is added, the rule checks if the comment is external, then it sends email, in that email i want to put a smart value of THE LAST CUSTOMER'S COMMENT if it exists. So that the client know's what he was asking about.
I just need a smart value for the last customer's comment if exists. nothing more is that so hard to achieve?
help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.