Hi community!
I'm having the following problem:
I have setup automation rules inside a single project (issues are created with mail handlers) and although these rules are optimized, the total process time (service limit) per hour is 18 mins. The volume of the incoming mails is huge (approximately 14k emails per day are processed and fetched inside jira). Calculating the total processing time of these rules is roughly 216 mins.
According to this documentation the Daily processing time is 60 min per 12 hrs (meaning that I would have 120 minutes a day, if the processing time is equally distributed). And this doesn't suit my needs, since I need twice that.
- Having in mind that I'm running on a standard plan, do the service limits change if I upgrade to premium?
- What are the automation service limits for the Premium plan? I haven't found anything to help me with this (unless the service limits are valid for all plans).
Thank you in advance!
Alex