I have a custom story points field - number field and I am not able to see it on gadgets. Is there any way to add a field so it is allowed in the gadget? I saw some other field types are allowed, but not number. Thanks!
Hi Holly - which gadget are you using?
2D filter I found an earlier question which explains why - it's a number field and those aren't available in gadgets apparently....
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-story-point-not-available-for-quot-issue-statistic-two/qaq-p/1572811
They are available - just not for every gadget. Gadgets that do groupings like Two Dimensional, Issue Statistics, etc. will only use fields that have a set list of values like User picker fields or single list picker or multiple list picker, etc.
Thanks, yes we are devising a work-around using filter results gadget instead of 2D. Still not optimal, but Jira tends not do functionality that can be done by paying apps. Is what it is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.