Hi! Some have integrated jira with PRTG, to the point that a notification template creates a case in jira, either through the JIRA PS module or through an API directly in the template.
What do you mean by "integrate"? Could you explain what you want to do with it?
I mean that the prtg alerts generate a ticket, I was reading in the forums and I found a solution with Opsgenie, do you know about it?
link Foro:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/PRTG-Integration-suddenly-stopped-working-two-nights-ago/qaq-p/1543745
Opsgenie is a better tool for this than a direct connection.
But you can do it without it - if PRTG can run some code when an alert happens, you can write code that creates Jira issues via the REST API. Or have PRTG send email to Jira (if you don't want to code)
I carry out several tests with the jiraps module, it is in test but if I would like to see other methods to send them for contingency issues, do you have any example of the method that you indicate by email?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.