Hello!
When I'm trying to select sprint for my issue or to add related issues I always see other projects in the list.
How to hide other projects from Sprints and Related issues?
Screenshots with examples
Hi @appsmobiliojivisata
Unfortunately this is not possible on Cloud - see comment from an Atlassian Team member here.
There is a Jira Cloud feature request for this functionality, so feel free to vote on and watch the issue. It was created in 2014 though so I wouldn't expect this to be delivered any time soon.
The workaround suggested in the initial link is:
Since Sprint names are not unique in JIRA, try using unique Sprint names with a prefix of the Project so that it will be easier to distinguish them.
@Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ Thanks! And sad to hear that( Why jira doesn't try to improve the system for small teams...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.