Hey all!
I'm trying to generate an automated Time Tracking Report for A sprint once it ended.
No luck so far..
Can someone suggest something PLZ?
@[deleted]
As far i I know the time tracking report is by fix version not by sprint , even if you find a way to create the report, I'm curious where you need this report to be displayed ?
@Mohamed Adel
Thanks for the heads up, I haven't noticed it,
BTW is there a similar report that you know of, that I can apply for sprint ends?
I'm in need of A report that can summarise the whole sprint all at once...
Shukran ktir.
Hi @[deleted] Out-of-the-box i have never seen it before.
There is a couple of add-ons provided Here by Joshwa Marcalle that might help you
Thanks in advance
Adel
Thanks A lot for your time @Mohamed Adel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.