Hi all,
I have found a way to limit some approvals to a set number of managers, HoDs and Leadership. Which is great via the "user filtering" and then selecting a relevant group.
Now the problem comes in when one of those people raise a request and they are on the approver list (our internal systems allows managers to raise a request then ask the HoD for approval) however, it has come to my attention that that manager is putting themselves as the approver, approving it and then getting the item paid.
What's the best way for me to make this list dynamic? For example,
let's say I put in a request, I am a manager, I want to go through this list but not see my name. Is there a way? If so can someone advise the best way to make this dynamic and when I add new managers to this group then it always stays up to date?