Hi,
Does anyone knows how to access the "hours per day" configuration value ?
Is there a smart value for it ?
Is there a list of keywords ? (issue, assignee, sprint, commit...)
Hi @soubirou
I does not appear those fields are available from smart values...yet.
They are available via the REST API:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/1000.824.0/#api/2/configuration/timetracking-getSharedTimeTrackingConfiguration
So, I believe you could make a webrequest to the REST API, save the working hours per day, and then use that value in your calculation. Here is how to call the REST API from an automation rule:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Automation-for-Jira-Send-web-request-using-Jira-REST-API/ba-p/1443828
Please note: this will take at least several seconds per rule execution due to the webrequest call.
Best regards,
Bill
Hello @soubirou
Welcome to the community.
Can you provide more information about your scenario and what you are trying to accomplish?
I try to automatically update the "Original estimate" field based on the update of the "Story Points" one with a math smart value like :
{{issue.story points.divide(MY_VELOCITY).multiply(HOUR_PER_DAY_CONFIGURATION).multiply(60)}}m
For clarity, where have you configured "hours per day"?
Thanck you @Bill Sheboy
It's in the Issue configuration panel :
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.