Hello,
I send translation requests via Jira. The Jira is usually created by another team member who will attach a file or a link to be translated. They will assign me this Jira.
Once I check the file/link and Jira, I need to assign the task to a list of various service providers. This list is different per project/request. So I have all these lists in a notepad file, and I used to copy the relevant list from Notepad and paste it into the Jira description field.
The people tagged would appear like [Estelle Bailly|~accountid:557058:13c045a0-7412-4aeb-a28c-5e77a5c33eec] and it would actually tag them (they would receive a notification email).
Using the new Jira view, I can't use those lists anymore in the new Jira as names would appear as above([Estelle Bailly|~accountid:557058:13c045a0-7412-4aeb-a28c-5e77a5c33eec]) but no one will receive a notification email.
Typing each name for each of my Jira requests is time-consuming and there is always a risk to tag the wrong person if I do it manually for each Jira, so I would like to know whether there is a solution to create lists of people in a separate file (notepad, word, whatever), so that I can copy/paste them in the relevant Jira and assign them the right tasks.
Thanks for reading me and thanks in advance for your help!
Estelle