Hi!
Trying with Automation for Jira the following:
- Rule with scheduling every 2 days
- I want that all projects that have issues in status done but without logged time (time spent)
- If there are issues that satisfy that condition, then send one e-mail to the project lead.
Several problems with that:
- If I schedule with a condition like the following: issuetype not in (Epic, Test) AND timespent is EMPTY AND status = Done , then I'll send X e-mails, where X is the number of issues. I just want one e-mail to be sent.
- I tried to schedule without a JQL condition, but then I cannot create a rule with a condition "time spent IS EMPTY" or at least, I don't know how.
- Creating and e-mail, I cannot send one to {{issue.project.lead}}, it gives me error. I can send with a specific e-mail, but want to avoid this behavior for maintenance reasons.
Could you help me with this?