Hey Everyone,
I have an automation rule I can't figure out. See the rule image below. Basically, I am firing a trigger based on new Epic getting created. Then I create another issue. Part of that issue creation links back to the Epic (using Trigger Issue) and that works fine.
But now I need to create a second issue based on a combination of values in the first card created. So, I created a branch. It works fine and the second card gets created and copies down all of the values.
However, the field for Epic Link in the second issue always throws and error that it can't find the parent.

The field it is referring to is the Epic Link. Again, no matter what I put in there, I get the same error - whether is Copy from Current Issue, Copy from Trigger Issue, Copy from Parent Issue, Copy from Epic Issue.
