Hi,
I have been writing some project automation and using incoming Webhooks from GitHub which is working great but I have one minor non fatal problem.
To find the issue number I use the JQL search feature (Issues provided by running the following JQL search) that extracts the issue from the webhookData.
However in many cases the data will not contain an issue number and I would like the automation to just ignore this instead of failing with an error.
When the JQL search returns an empty key I get the following error:
Incoming webhook trigger failed to run JQL search:"(key = "") AND (project in (xxxx))" - The issue key '' for field 'key' is invalid.
And the rule fails with Some Errors but I would rather just fail the rule gracefully as this is a known case.
Is there anyway to achieve this and make an empty JQL search in the Webhooks just stop running the rule?
Thanks for any assistance.