Hi @surya bhargwa ,
Just in case, did you see this other post? https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/not-able-to-login-to-JIRA/qaq-p/1602829
@Carlos Garcia Navarro i have tried in chrome, firefox, chrome incognito tab, fire fox private window, nothing works. And also i don't have any administrator. I just signuped my self and trying login.
@surya bhargwa ,
You mention you signed up yourself, is that a a customer on the portal or are you an Agent/Developer for specific projects?
If so you might need to go to https://issues.sonatype.org/servicedesk
I assume if you signed up yourself that you werent granted a license yet and havent been added to any projects.
Hey @surya bhargwa ,
I'm guessing you're looking to contribute on Maven's Central Repository or possibly need to work with Nexus. Sonatype manages both of these projects and while we (Atlassian) provide a Jira Server instance to Sonatype, they handle the administration of that Jira instance.
I would suggest reaching out to Sonatype support mentioning that you're having trouble logging in to their Jira instance. You can reach them using this contact form: https://support.sonatype.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
I'd recommend to follow up Daniel's advice and contact Sonatype support. Good luck, I hope it gets resolved soon!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.