Need help to link migrated confluence cloud to my existing Jira & bitbucket server. Previously all of my services were behind out firewall - access through VPN only. I am testing migration of Confluence to the Cloud ( which worked fine). But now I have to create application links from cloud to server instances. I've opened up the Jira port and NATed it only giving access to atlassian IP ranges for security.
Application link on confluence cloud site
application url and display url are set to the NATed IP address. security is set to Oauth.
But since my jira is on the internal network, it's base IP url is not the same as the NATed URL known to confluence cloud.
I'm am getting this error message from confluence cloud application link
"We can't enable the incoming authentication because Jira-hosted is not reachable."
Has anyone done this? I would assume since atlassian is making us migrate to the cloud they would have made this easy and worked out these problems. we are planning on moving jira and bitbucket to the cloud but we cannot do a all-in-one forklift - we have to migrate it over the course of months to ensure we don't have downtime and migrate our user based correctly.