Good afternoon friends.
Please, I would like some help. I am setting up an automation in my project, but it is giving an error where I did not discover the solution.
I configured the approval SLA for 3 working days (73 hours), after that time the ticket must be canceled and an email sent to the rapporteur.
The rule is executed, the email is sent but the ticket is not canceled, it presents the following message.
Transition the item
No transition found for the user. Make sure that the rule actor has permission (including item security levels) to view the item and make transitions.
HD-27450
Complete step;
Action data:
Item condition
The following items were approved:
HD-27450
Item condition
The following items were approved:
HD-27450
Transition the item
No transition found for the user. Make sure that the rule actor has permission (including item security levels) to view the item and make transitions.
HD-27450
Comment on item
Comment added to item
Hi {{reporter.displayName}} This is a comment test. Your call is being canceled.
Send email
Email sent.
HD-27450