Hey, so as the title says for roughly 20 days now I am not getting any notifications from Confluence Cloud and JIRA. The details are:
Hey @Jim Oliver ,
I've cleared out a block on your email address, per the other threads you've noticed on Community. Assuming there are no other issues with your mail server that cause emails from our delivery service to bounce, your Jira and Confluence notifications should start flowing again.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Hello @Jim Oliver
Welcome to the community.
I have seen a handful of posts in the past where people have brought up this issue. In several cases, something has occurred where the user's email has been blacklisted on the JIRA side. Try reaching out the Atlassian Support directly to see if this is the case for you. If it is, only Atlassian Support can fix it.
Hi Trudy,
Yes I noticed that as well. I have also created a support ticket as well, although the process for doing so was a bit convoluted and not specific for these types of issues. Hopefully this will be resolved soon! Thanks for your response.
Thank you. Everything is working once again!
Hi @Daniel Eads Could you please do the same for my email i have the same issue that @Jim Oliver
Thanks a lot!
Fer
@Fernando Suarez I did indeed find the same issue for your email address, which has now been cleared. Cheers!
Hi all,
As this thread is growing large, you may wish to unsubscribe to email notifications about it. Ideally new questions would be asked on Community for problems like this, but this particular question does rank highly in Google search results for this issue, and it's clear to folks coming across this thread that replying will get assistance.
The downside of this is that if you've participated on the thread in the past, you're still getting email notifications when new folks reply asking for help.
To unsubscribe from this thread:
Hello @Daniel Eads
My email address seems to be having the same issue.pls can you help?
Kind regards,
Sven van den Ham,
<email address removed by Atlassian Support>
Hi @Sven van den Ham , welcome to the Community!
I see a successful delivery to the email address you noted in our mail logs, at this timestamp (in UTC). As I see a Proofpoint server in front of your organization, I've included the mail record so an email administrator can search for the message as well:
My suggestion would be having a mail administrator check for delivery of that message ID and see if it got caught somewhere between your Proofpoint server and your inbox. Atlassian uses the following IP addresses for outgoing email, which can be added to a safelist or allowlist to ensure smoother delivery:
167.89.0.0/17, 192.174.80.0/20, 147.253.208.0/20, 168.245.0.0/17, 34.211.27.137, 34.211.27.236, 34.213.22.229, 34.249.70.175, 34.251.56.38, 34.252.236.245, 52.51.22.205, 54.187.228.111, 34.209.119.136, 34.211.27.82, 34.212.5.76, 34.253.110.0, 34.253.57.155, 35.167.157.209, 35.167.7.36, 52.19.227.102, 52.24.176.31, 54.72.208.111, 54.72.24.111, 54.77.2.231
Hello @Daniel Eads ,
Can you give me the domain from where the emails will be send?
Sven
Hi @Sven van den Ham ,
Invitations and administrative-related emails generally come from this domain:
am.atlassian.com
Notifications from Jira will come from different domains depending on which site they're coming from. For Jira Cloud, most emails will come from:
jira@<yoursite>.atlassian.net
Hi @Daniel Eads ,
I am also encountering the same issue of not able to receive email notification. Please help.
Hi @Krishnan Iyer , welcome to the Community!
I've unblocked your email address in order to allow Jira to send notification emails, similar to what others have experienced on this thread. You should start receiving email notifications from Jira Cloud now.
Quick reminder to others who are wondering why you got this email - you can unsubscribe from these notifications, as most of you reached out for help and Community subscribed you to this thread, which continues to grow over time.
Hello @Daniel Eads , I seem to also not recieve any notification of any kind regarding soon due or overdue items or any commentary regarding changes to cards etc. I have set all notifications and instant emails, checked my spam etc, but still nothing appears.
It is also odd that there are only two old notifications visible under the bell icon...despite quite some things happening since those events. The activity on the other hand seems to be tracked.
Perhaps the above fix also applies to me? Thanks in advance for looking into this. Best. Nic
Hi @Nicolas Repond ,
The account you've used to comment here on Community with doesn't show the problem noted for other folks in the thread. Looks like the emails Trello is sending you are being delivered successfully, but maybe it's not sending emails for things you're expecting it to.
I would suggest going through the troubleshooting steps listed on Notifications are not working to see if any configuration changes on your Trello board will get the emails flowing again.
My email address seems to be having the same issue.please can you help?
- I have checked jira personal email options and my google email spam folder and options.
Hi @Daniel Eads
I am also encountering the same issue of not able to receive email notification, can you please help me out here.
Hi @준곰 ,
I've cleared out an error for your address. Notifications should start flowing again!
Thanks for your help.
The same issue happened with me for 3 weeks and still have not received any email. can you help here, please?
Thanks
Rimawi
Hi @Khaled Alrimawi , welcome to the Community!
According to our mail logs, deliveries from Confluence and Jira have been going through to your email address. The embedded images also have hits as recently as yesterday (indicating the emails were able to be opened). Is it possible you've used a different email account to comment here on Community than the email address you're having notification trouble with?
Thanks,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Thanks @Daniel Eads for your welcoming and your reply!
Am receiving emails from Confluence but for 3 weeks I didn't receive any email from Jira. Am using the same email account and I checked all the settings on Jira and nothing is wrong .
Any Advice to do?
@Khaled Alrimawi our logs indicate successful delivery of emails from Jira, but I do see that only Confluence ones have been opened. I would suggest having a G Suite / Gmail administrator use the Email Log Search function to see if the Jira emails have gotten quarantined somewhere in your G Suite organization (Google accepted the delivery of the emails from our mail service, so they should be "there" somewhere). Here are a couple recent message IDs and timestamps from deliveries that they can use to search (note that I removed the domain, which you should be able to modify if they're searching based on the From: field)
Timestamp: 2021-11-17T13:49:09.000ZMessage ID: 618b54089561d9b65e0dFrom: jira@<your-site>.atlassian.net
Timestamp: 2021-11-17T12:11:33.000ZMessage ID: 618c74f194612a988f84From: jira@<your-site>.atlassian.net
Timestamp: 2021-11-17T11:46:25.000ZMessage ID: 618c91eb94612728de59From: jira@<your-site>.atlassian.netHope that helps! If you're still stuck, I would suggest having your site admin open a support case to get additional mail logs and assistance.
I am also having issues and did not receive emails notifications in a while. Can you check please?
Hi I think I have this issue as well. Can you looking into my email (Edited out by Atlassian Support) and can you also check the domain of (Edited out by Atlassian Support) thanks
Hi @Carla Castro , I show successful deliveries from our mail service to the email address you signed in with. Looks like we have a support case and the Trello engineer there mentioned the same thing along with some additional details that should help you troubleshoot the notifications being sent.
Hi @Jay Wilks , I see three successful deliveries to your email address recently out of three attempts in our mail logs. I would suggest checking the spam/junk folders in case the messages were place there - otherwise our records show that your mail server accepted delivery of the 3 sent emails.
I also did not find any current blocks on the domain you mentioned. The mail server at that domain did return a single 'delay' response earlier today, which was honored and the delayed email shows as delivered successfully.
Dear @Daniel Eads can you pleas get a look here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Only-one-customer-never-receive-notification/qaq-p/1875968?utm_campaign=mentions_answer&utm_content=post&utm_medium=email&utm_source=atlcomm
it seems it is related a little bit and as you already investigate you can maybe quickly check email bounce
this avoid me going forward of configuration JSM before opt in paid plan
Hi @eb ,
Thanks for the ping - I am taking a look and answering on your question. See you over there!
@Daniel Eads Can you also assist with <Email removed by Atlassian Support>? She is also not receiving any email notifications.
Hi @Laken Litton , I've cleared out the issue for the email address you mentioned also. If you have been trying to send invitations, they will need to be resent by clicking "Resend" in the admin interface. Otherwise, regular notifications should start delivering normally. Cheers!
@Daniel Eads
I'm having the same problem. Please help me 🙇🏻
Hi @Daniel Eads - First time posting on Atlassian Community . Great to be here.
We are having the same issue. It's been over a month, and we're not getting any emails. We currently rely on Alerts, but it is hard to continue that way. I would greatly appreciate it if you let me know what to do to resolve the issue of not receiving any email notifications. Thank you so much for your attention to this matter. Rami
Hi @Rami El-Chafei ,
I have cleared suppression errors from 5 emails from your domain. Notifications to these addresses should start coming through.
@Daniel Eads - Thank you. We are now getting Email Notifications.
@Jim Oliver
I'm also recently running into this issue of non-receipt of Atlassian email notifications. I have check my junk email and am watching the sites where docs are uploaded. Could you please take a look at my account and see what may be wrong? Thanks!
me and my teammate (email removed by Atlassian Support) also encountering the same issue of not able to receive email notification, can you please help me out here.
@Gowtham K (In Active) , welcome to the Community!
I have cleared this error for you and your teammate. Google's mail servers had previously responded with this error:
550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
This often happens when someone new is joining a company or domain, and the invitation to Atlassian Cloud or a Trello board is sent before the mailbox is ready to receive mail.
Notifications should start flowing, but if you have any invitations to products or Bitbucket repos, the invitations will need to be re-sent.
Cheers,Daniel
Hi @Dean Mento , welcome to the Community!
I've unblocked emails to your address. Notifications should start flowing in again.
@Daniel Eads I'm also experiencing the issue and was hoping you could clear any blocks on my email address. Thanks!
@Andrew Litvak welcome to the Community and apologies for delayed response over the holidays. I see a site admin at your company was able to open a support case and get the issue resolved last week. Our logs are showing successful delivery for your email address now. Cheers!
Hello, I have same problem. Could you please help me as well? Thanks in advance!
Hi @Nagihan Aydınlık , I've removed your email address from the suppression list. Notifications should start coming through. If you had any pending invitations, they will need to be resent by a Jira/Confluence Site Admin or a Bitbucket repository owner. Cheers!
Hey @Daniel Eads I am also not getting any mails from Jira mail server from past 15-20 days
could you clear my email from blocked list as you did earlier
@akshay_patil I've cleared your email address from the list, new emails should start flowing. Cheers!
@Daniel Eads Mine issue resolve could you do the same for below team members, this also not getting any notification on mail from jira mail server
Thanks for the support and fix
hey @Daniel Eads
could you do the same for the below team members, this also does not getting any notification on mail from the Jira mail server
I am encountering a similar issue of not being able to receive email notifications from the Jira mail server, can you please help me out here, my email id is <removed by Atlassian Support>
Thank you for the support.
Cleared for your teammates as well. I am editing the posts here to remove the email addresses (since Community is public). Cheers!
These email addresses have been fixed, via another post on this thread.
Hi @Ann Rodrigues , welcome to the Community!
I've cleared the issue for your email address, as mentioned on another reply.
Hi @Dakshata Pednekar , welcome to the Community!
Looks like you should be all set for this potential issue - your email address is not on the suppression list. If you're not receiving some emails that it seems like you should, have a site admin check the project/product configuration to ensure you've got product access and are listed on a notification scheme. In Jira, they can use the notification helper to verify if you'll get an email for certain actions.
Hi, I also have trouble receiving emails. I have checked the whole suggestion list and everything is ok. Could you please check this issue? Many thanks.
This has been solved, thanks.
currently the problem with the email notification occurs on my account too.
I have stopped receiving JIRA email notifications since january 2022. Before that, I was able to receive all JIRA notifications on my email, there were no changes done to the settings at all.
I have also amended my Personal Settings as per the attached image. However I am still not receiving any email notifications.
The rest of my team members are able to receive the email notification.
Can you maybe check it if it is the problem?
Hi @Dennis Geese , welcome to the Community!
Our mail service paused delivery to your address on January 11. It looks like you were able to post on another thread here on Community as well and another support engineer unblocked the email. I currently see smooth deliveries in our outgoing mail logs for your email address.
@Daniel Eads The issue is back not able to receive email notification, can you please help me out here.
Thank you for your support @Daniel Eads
@Daniel EadsHi Daniel, after Angelica Luz unblocked the email, everything works fine. But after a short period receiving JIRA email notification stopped again.
Before that, I was able to receive all JIRA notifications on my email, there were no changes done to the settings at all.
Is my Email blocked again?
@Dennis Geese I found there was an additional bounce record in our system:
550: 550 5.1.1 ...@... Recipient address rejected: ... in virtual mailbox table
I have cleared this from our side. So it should not permit new messages to go out again. However if this keeps happening, you might need to reach out to your mail administrator to better understand why this keeps happening.
Dear @Daniel Eads could you please also check and unblock my account, so that I'll get notifications again? My colleague "...fryer..@..." is encountering the same issue. Maybe best to see if there are more accounts affected in our organization and unblock them all. Thanks in advance.
Hi @Andreas Köck
I was not able to find any record of bounced emails to your address from our Atlassian Cloud services. Nor was I able to find records of *fryer*@[yourdomain]. I'm not sure what product you are using, as I don't your account to be a member of any Atlassian Cloud site or Bitbucket Cloud site.
I recommend reaching out to your site administrator to see if they can help test send you a notification, and if you are still not receiving it, then reach out to your email administrator. So far I cannot find any current records of a block or bounce to your account or your colleagues.
Andy
@Daniel Eads hi, I have the same problem. Can you please help me? Thanks
@Daniel Eads One of my colleagues seems to in the suppression list as well. I created a Jira account for him before our company created his email. This should have been the problem. The user is Kenton, and he didn't receive an invitation email yet.
@Andy Heinzer
Can you please grant him access?
Many Thanks!
@김영광 I was not able to locate your email address on any suppression list at this time. I would recommend checking your spam folder. If you still cannot locate these, you might want to reach out to your mail administrator.
Additionally, you could create support ticket with our support team over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact and choose Technical issues and bugs. Since you are the site-admin of a paid cloud site, you can create this kind of support request for a more detailed investigation here.
@Daniel Eads @Andy Heinzer Hey!
Myself and my teammates Harry C and Charlie F are not receiving notifications emails that we should be since March 18th, seemingly the same issues mentioned in this thread, we'd love a bit of help please. I'm not an admin so couldn't raise a ticket. Thanks!
Hi Kieran,
I have removed the suppression for your domain. It appears that several accounts had bounce messages such as this one.
550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch... - gsmtp 2022-03-21T06:33:05+00:00
If this problem happens again, I would push your site-admin to create a support case with our Cloud support team so we can investigate further.
@Daniel Eads I was directed to this thread by CostX support because users from my organization are not being sent emails by Jira. If you could please assist that would be amazing. Thanks!
Hi Jason,
I found 3 addresses on your domain that had suppressions.
550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [CO1NAM03FT025.eop-NAM03.prod.protection.outlook.com]
I have removed these suppressions from our side.
@Jason Trendel I would also recommend walking through https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblocking-Office365-emails-for-Atlassian-Cloud/ba-p/1870108
Daniel has written a helpful article that pertains exactly to your mail server. Following those steps will help prevent this problem from happening again in the future.
Currently I have same issue that email notification not sent to me.
[redacted]
Could you help me to solve the issue please?
Hi Miles,
I only see a single message sent your address recently. The timestamp on the delivery was 2022-06-30T06:51:36.000Z
There are no entries for that email address. Is it possible you are using a different email address?
You might want to reach out to a Jira Admin to see if they can use the Notification Helper to better understand if your account is expected to be receiving such notifications from Jira.
Hi ,
For Jira Service Desk, the customers are not getting email notification once Request created via email request. The Request created is enabled. The same issue with other notifications. The outgoing mail is enabled. Anyone knows what's the issue and how to resolve it?
Yee Ming
In this case, we created a support ticket to investigate this further, see also https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Customer-not-receiving-email-notification/qaq-p/2090912#U2091024
@Andy HeinzerI'm having the same troubles with not receiving email notifications. I've looked in spam/junk and my settings in trello indicate that I should be getting updates immediately. My boss tags me in things and gives me confused eyes when I miss the information.
Can you help "unblock" my email as well, or suggest another contact for a solution?
Hi,
I found your email address was being suppressed by our mail system. I have removed that address from the list. You should be able to receive notifications again. Sorry for the delay here, I was off last week.
my email address (my company members too) seems to be having the same issue.please can you help?
- I have checked jira personal email options and my outlook email spam folder and options.
Hi @이건호
I looked into your domain, while I have removed your email address from our suppression list, I do not believe this will be enough to resolve the problem I found here.
There was an error from the SMTP server of:
421 4.4.0 [internal] no mail servers for this domain could be reached at this time
That error indicates that there are no mail servers for your domain.
Looking closer at the DNS MX type records for your domain, it confirms that there are no mail servers listed in an ANSWER section in the manner our service would expect.
% dig jellypage.com MX; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> jellypage.com MX;; global options: +cmd;; Got answer:;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 16830;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096;; QUESTION SECTION:;jellypage.com. IN MX;; AUTHORITY SECTION:jellypage.com. 3600 IN SOA ns1.uhost.co.kr. ts.inames.co.kr. 2021073015 28800 14400 604800 86400;; Query time: 290 msec;; SERVER: 10.104.240.53#53(10.104.240.53);; WHEN: Tue Aug 16 07:38:26 CDT 2022;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 108
I recommend that you reach out to your mail and DNS administrators for additional help here.
Hi @Daniel Eads Good day! Can you do the same with Kirby Glad (kglad@kryteriononline.com)?
Kirby didn't receive any email notification from Jira every time someone will mentioned him in the comment in a Jira ticket.
Thank you.
Good day!
Can you do the same with Kirby Glad (kglad@kryteriononline.com)?
This is the same issue as other users mentioned above.
Best regards,
Jess
I have removed that email address from our suppression list. There was an error from the SMTP server of
554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy
That user should be able to receiving new notifications now.
Thank you, @Andy Heinzer . Works now!
@Andy Heinzer Can you check for one of our employees email on the suppression list? [redacted]
She has not received notifications in a very long time. I have looked at all of the possible email issues (quarantines, junk mail settings, rules, etc) I can't see anything in Jira settings turned off either.
Hi @Andy Heinzer I'm testing out Trello for my team and having the same issue receiving email notifications. Can you see if I might be on the block list too?
@Ben Garcia I am not seeing any bounce messages to the email account you used to post here to community. I am unable to see which trello board you might be using, nor can I determine the accounts of your teammates.
If you are using a different email account than the gmail one used here, please let me know that address. Or if there is a specific domain that your team uses, that info could be more helpful in tracking down a bounce/blocked email if there is one on our end.
Alternatively, you can also try to reach out using https://trello.com/contact as that can put you in a more direct contact with the trello support team.
@Daniel Eads My email account was initially blocked by the company. After few months, I rejoined the same company. Then, my same email account is reactivated. With the same email account, I am able to access Jira, driving the tickets towards to closure etc. However, if any of the tickets assigned by someone or if user updates his/her response in my tickets, I didn't get any email notification unless I login to Jira and walk through my tickets.
Please help me to enable the email notification.
@srinivasan.ramachand I have just removed the suppression to your email address. You should now be able to receive notifications from our Cloud services again.
Cheers,
@Daniel Eads @Andy Heinzer one of my co-workers is having the same issue as described, not receiving any notification emails from JIRA. Could you please check [address redacted] email address as well?
@Richardson, Gary I found there was a suppression on that address. I have removed it for that user, and all other users on that domain.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.