Hey there,
my team and I are in the beta phase of starting to work with Jira and right now I got two questions to help us work more efficient and automated:
- Is there a way to sort our Kanban board by due date instead of rank in new issue view? It'd be even better if I could configure the columns to sort in different ways. I can't seem to find the option but I also can't wrap my head around why such a fundamental feature would be missing. I mean Trello has it so why not Jira?
- I don't know why but if I try to use Epic Link in my automations or filters it does nothing. For example when I filter for issues which clearly are linked to Epics the column "Epic Link" is empty. What seems to be the problem here?
Thanks a lot and best regards