I would like to know if the Jira Service Desk has integration with WhatsApp, for opening tickets, chatbots, this things.I saw some news that would implement, but i didn't see anything about the launch.
Hi @aleff.silva
Omnichat for Jira Service Management can be a solution for you. It's a free app that provides integration with WhatsApp. Take a look at this discussion:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-to-integrate-whatsapp-in-Jira-cloud-like-chat-bot/qaq-p/1464069
Hope it helps.
The marketplace free app Omnichat for Jira Service Management provides WhatsApp integration. You can find more details here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-to-integrate-whatsapp-in-Jira-cloud-like-chat-bot/qaq-p/1464069
Or here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-do-I-integrate-the-jira-with-whatsapp/qaq-p/1027181
Hope you find the sollution.
Regards
Thank you for your help!
You're welcome!
@Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_ - I checked this app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223887/omnichat-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=pricing
and it is not free. Did they recently begin charging for it?
@aleff.silva @Allison Carlson Recently we have built the whatsapp assistant for jira,which is capable of creating tickets directly from whatsapp let me know if you are intereted,I will send you beta invite
hi @[deleted]- thank you for the update. I assume you are referring to this app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223887/omnichat-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview ?
Our client ended up going with a different app (since they need to integrate with both WhatsApp and Wechat via MessageBird), but I will definitely keep your Omnichat app in mind for future needs.
thanks.
@Allison Carlson
Can you tell us a little more about the MessageBird app do you have pricing for the app is it used as a seperate entity platform or does messagebird integrate into Jira?
Is your client happy?
@Allison Carlson No, we have built different app and it's scheduled for launch, currently in beta
I'm suggesting this app, it allows you to integrate WhatsApp with JSM by Twilio and manage your tickets using JSM: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226513/whatsapp-connector-for-jira-twilio?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Is this app connected to WhatsApp API? if this app is connected to WhatsApp api's then our integration will work with it @johan
@Malina Bičvić - sorry for tardy response.
messageBird info is here: https://www.messagebird.com/en/
client had to purchase that separately, then we integrated it with JSM.
yes they are happy with it.
Hi @aleff.silva ,
We have a great live chat app for Jira Service Management that supports integration with WhatsApp as well. Take a look at Chat for JSM by Appfire, it should meet your needs.
Jira issues are automatically created and no 3rd party software is required. Let me know if you'd like to discuss it in detail.
Hi @Allison Carlson how did you integrate messagebird with Jira Service Management?
in case if you are still looking for solution, check this out:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1233222/whatsapp-integration-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview* integrates directly with WhatsApp's Meta cloud API* No need for third party providers like Twilio, messagebird, infobip.* free consulting on installation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.