Unable to use the JIRA Cloud for Excel add-in (it was working before, then suddenly stopped working)
My colleague and I are facing this exact same issue where it gets stuck on the loading splash screen..
We have tried updated office today.. installed the add-in again.. tried on browser & desktop version both..
Can anyone please help?
I have asked my question in the following discussion - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/JIRA-Add-in-for-Excel-stopped-working/qaq-p/1411111
@Baccarani Pham
Have you tried clearing your browsers cache or using a different browser? Are both computers that you and your work colleague using work machines? Do they have any anti-virus or other security that could be preventing it from working.
Hello,
I have the same issue since April 27th. I have cleared my browsers cache but no luck. Nothing has been changed to my device and before it worked without issues. Any other things I can try to get it fixed?
Thank you.
Can you share a screenshot of the issue.
Sure:
It stays like this the whole day.
Jira Cloud for Excel has these cryptic, intermittent errors that make it unstable and unreliable for many customers.
Better Excel Exporter for Jira Cloud has recently been released that solves Export reporting needs more reliably. Early Access Program participants found that it offers a better, more professional Excel reporting solution and user experience in a native Jira Cloud app (instead of a Microsoft Excel add-in).
Discover your newest Jira Cloud Excel export option!
(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.