Hi!
Our automation is looking at the comments to see if there is anything like ##TESTING123 and making that into a label (I have a regex match for ##). I strip off the ## and create a label called "TESTING123". Works good.
The issue i have is when there is more than one regex match (ie someone enters a comment like this "Here is a comment that contains ##TESTING123 and ##TESTING124"). I'm trying to use a smart value that contains all matches and then I want to iterate them and put them in to the issue JSON label group as such:
{
"fields": {
"labels": [
"{{labelNames}}"
],
}
}
My smart label name is labelNames - which, according to the logs, looks like this: TESTING123, TESTING124
Unfortunately, this doesn't work. I think it's because there needs to be double quotes around each value when iterating and a comma after each iteration except the last one for it to be proper JSON.
Can anyone help me out?