We are currently using Cloudforge SVN as our SCM and Trac as the issue tracking system, we are looking ti add capabilities we dont have with that system, but want to migrate as little as possible. I can't figure out from the material on the JIRA website if I could setup the following capabilites:
- Is it possible to link JIRA issues with Cloudforge SVN commits for traceability between issues and code changes. If not, then which SCM systems does JIRA support.
- Can JIRA Service Desk be made available to external customers, so that they have to log-in, but can then create and track the progress of tickets. I imagine that it can, but it doesn't explicitly say that on the website (that I could find) and all of the examples seem to lean towards internal teams only.
- Is it possible to manage those logins ?
- Is there a capability to distribute software through JIRA Service Desk. I am looking for tracked downloads of software (who, when, what). Flexlm licence management would also be a bonus.
- Is it possible to build a CRM database in JIRA core and link contacts against issues that they may raise.
- Is there any way to migrate a TRAC database to JIRA ?
Sorry, these are probably dumb questions, but they are my very specific care-abouts and I can't find definitive answers.