Context:
I am trying to perform some automation between our Jira Service Desk and the Jira Projects of our teams using Adaptavist Scriptrunner. I'm new to the tool so I'm trying to stick with the default functions that are provided by Scriptrunner.
Goal:
My goal is to clone, move and link a service desk ticket to different jira (software) project when a specific event is triggered.
(Attempt at) execution:
I am trying to accomplish this using the default or preset Scriptrunner function "Clones an issue, and links". Which more or less does exactly what I need. here is some information about the function.
I set up the listener with data that I have triple checked by now, and have also tried to tone down in complexity to make sure that nothing was getting messed up in the "Condition" or "Additional issue actions" script fields.
Test:
I manually trigger the event by changing the status of some tickets in the Service Desk. I expect to see a linked issue to be created in the backlog of the targeted project.
Result:
No linked issue shows up on the Service Desk ticket of which I just changed the status. Refreshing the page also shows no change. When manually checking the backlog of the targeted project, I see no new issues that were created via the clone/move that I would expect.
When I check the listener in the Scriptrunner app, it always shows me that there were no failures with the last X amount of executions.

So it seems that either the listener IS executing, but I have no idea what it is actually doing. Or that something is wrong with the listener and that it is not doing anything at all but still showing that the exectution is ok.
There is very little information available to me to go and investigate what this listener is actually doing or trying to do behind the scenes. There is some Payload data available when I check the Execution data in the History column shown in the image above, but this just gives me a bunch of info about the Service Desk ticket on which i triggered the event.
I have no idea how to find out what I am doing wrong, If I'm doing anything wrong at all. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing?
Thanks in advance.
Jira Service Desk version; 4.3.1
Jira Software version; 8.3.1
Scriptrunner version: 6.21.0