Do we have any option to hide the right panel i.e. the one bordered in red :
as it take lot of space of the page.
Hello @Prajnya Shukla
Welcome to the community.
There is not built-in option for this, but I did find this post that discusses a work around.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-hide-the-right-hand-sidebar-when-I-am-viewing-a-jira/qaq-p/656636
Disclaimer: I have not tried this work around.
Hello @Prajnya Shukla,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The right panel shows the custom fields added to the view/edit screen and currently, it’s not possible to hide this panel.
There are some feature requests suggesting the implementation of such ability:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the features.
Kind regards,Angélica
Why the hell is this not allowed yet?
I'm astonished that this request has been around for three years (and more, see other requests) and it's still not possible. While working on shaping an issue while using split screen/dual tabs to have information at hand, the right sidebar is really just an annoying piece of wasted space, taking up valuable content real-estate. Please make it possible, Atlassian!
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/occanfpdiglllenbekgbnhijeoincilf
OMG thank you!
Such a basic functionality, yet so overlooked.
I create an extension to hide/show the right hand sidebar(or called panel),maxmize the create issue dialog.You can toggle the status of right hand sidebar or create issue dialog by clicking the extension icon in corresponding view. For convience, you could pin the extension so that you can click icon to toggle status easily, or of course you can use the keyboard shortcut, the default keyboard shortcurt is CTRL+B (you can set the shortcut as your willing by extension manager).
chrome: Better Jira Browse - Chrome Web Store (google.com)
edge: Better Jira Browse - Microsoft Edge Addons
Contact with me if you have any problem when you use the extension.
I just made a similar comment on another post about this issue. 11 months later and it's still unresolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.