Hi,
Is it possible to view for each epic Issue the progress (issue count) % into a dashboard gadget?
I am referring to:
I need that percentage into a Report for each Issue.
Hi @Chiara Spadavecchia ,
I believe you have added epic for all the related issues i.e. stories, tasks etc. In such scenario, you can get a Jira query which can provide you the following details:
1. Epic
2. Tasks
3. Progress data - can be story point or number of hours as used
Based on these details, you can go for some or other charting to provide you desired graphics. Please note, that it will keep changing based on new issues added to the Epic.
Hope it will help!
Regards,
Can you repeat what can I do? It is not clear for me.
I need to show that percentage (issues in this epic with completion percentage) for each Issue into a Report in a Dashboard.
Is it possible? For example, that field is not present in the list of the gadget "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics".
My customer would like to see that percentage for each Issue into a Report in a Dashboard.
In a Dashboard.
Did you ever get an answer for this - I am looking for the same thing.
Hi @Chiara Spadavecchia and @Lisa Geer
I might be a bit late to the party but I can probably bring a solution to this unresolved demand!
Dashboard Hub for Jira, app that my company develops, includes an Epic Progress gadget that might fulfill your needs.
Feel free to see it on this live dashboard (second slide) which is shared with Dashboard Hub's External Share feature.
Other features include pre-defined Agile, ITSM, DevOps dashboards, +70 gadgets, JQL custom charts, External Share, and much more.
Hope it helps
Iván, Product Marketing Manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.