When creating "Back up for cloud" or "Back up for server" in JIRA cloud site, the backup is not starting. The page itself got reloaded and no other result. I have tried the same with multiple cloud organization account in multiple browser.
Hi all,
Just to close the loop on this one, there was an outage where the backup manager was not working correct. We tracked this over in https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/t66kp0cr3yb3
Regards,
Andy
Hi @Gokul Pradheep
Welcome to community! Can you check on your browser's development console under "network" tab to see if there's any error shown there?
@Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP- Thanks for the response. While clicking "Backup manager" option from "System" setting window, "Sources" tab in development tool throws exception as attached below.
I can't see any attachment, can you attach the file again?
@Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP-
Working on a merge/migration this morning and am experiencing the same thing. I couldn't find this post then though so I opened an issue for this as well.
Thanks @Dennis McCaie that helps.
Also working on a backup and migration just now, and I am experiencing the same thing. Only came across the post now. Wil then watch for responses here.
@Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP @Dirk Ronsmans @Dennis McCaie @Janina Kotze Could see the backup started to working now.
@Gokul Pradheep
I just signed in with hope to continue my migration but I'm experiencing the same behavior as yesterday. Still not resolved (for me at least!).
hmm. Backup manager got worked, but I got new problem now. External import from JIRA server XML backup is not working all of a sudden. Though the archive has entities.xml
I just tried again and it worked...perhaps I had a cache issue? I'll check my entities.xml for any issues but I'm not importing to server.... I'm refreshing a test cloud environment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.