Hello,
I am using Automation to create issues. The same rules are ran under different Epics so so I have tasks and subtasks with the same Summary in different epics.
In order to link a task with another task in the same epic, I use a JQL branch rule with the following query:
Summary ~ "Summary of Destination Task" and parent = {{triggerIssue.parent}}where the parent is the epic of the task. I then use a 'Link Issue' action in order to link the issues. This works well.
I would now like to link a task to a subtask from another task. Summary in the above query is now the summary of the destination subtask I wish to link to. The problem I have is that parent is not an epic in that case but a task. I would need a condition on the parent of the parent in order to get issues only from the current epic. How can I do that?
I tried parentEpic instead of parent but this does not work.
Thanks in avance,
Billie