Hi there, I have an automation rule to create clean up tickets for certain work such that if a ticket with a specific label is moved to done, it's cloned and the clone is added to an epic and assigned to a future sprint.
With automation I do it as:
- WHEN: issue transitioned
- NEW CONDITION: if labels contain any of xyz
- THEN: Clone issue and set fields
- BRANCH RULE: Cloned issues
--- THEN: Set fields
The reason for the branch rule is that in the initial set fields, I couldn't successfully Copy Sprint from Epic
In both the initial Set Fields and in the Branched Set Fields, I've tried to set Flagged as Impediment or as Copy From Epic, but it returns the same automation fail regardless of location or how it's set.
"Found multiple fields with the same name and type: .Flagged (com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:multicheckboxes)"
As far as I can tell, I don't see ANY checkbox elements in the project settings for any of the issue types. I'm not sure where these multicheckboxes are coming into play