Hi,
I need to be able to create a new ticket (Issue type PIR) and the project (SQM) and have it pull the value from various fields from a ticket from a different project (Issue type Incident from project IMT).
I have tried looking through Automation for Jira and found the copy field value from trigger issue within in 'Edit Fields' but I can't make that work. I'm also not sure if that is even the right thing to be looking at.
This is all in a bid to streamline our Post Incident Review process by having the PIR ticket auto populate upon creation with as much data from the incident as I can. I also know that it might have been easier if everything was within the same project, but unfortunately, this is the set up we have and it is so deeply embedded, I can't make that change without causing a whole heap of upset and extra work for lots of other people.
Any help that people can give me would be greatly appreciated.