Hi there,
I am relatively new to Advanced Roadmaps for Jira and on the search for the answer to a very specific question. I have already browsed community posts for my problem but haven't quite found what I am looking for. So here goes.
As you can see in the screenshot below, I have built a Roadmap displaying Epics > Stories > Sub-tasks and grouped the issues by project. The 2 big, bright, orange bars are my addition (with the power of editing screenshots
) and what I would like the Roadmap to display. Is it possible to aggregate the estimates of the issues (in this case the time between start and end date) bottom-up to the level of project?

Why? We would like to visualize how long projects will last without having to go into the detail view. As you can see in the screenshot below, as soon as I minimize the view, the bars are gone and I have no indicator about the duration of the project.

Any tips or workarounds how to make this happen?
Thanks in advance for your answers and suggestions!
Cheers,
Joelle