JQL - Filter to show all epics in your project that do not contain at least one issue. Any suggestions?
Hi @amy schneider
Try using the below query:
project = <Project_name> AND issuetype= Epic and issueLinkType is EMPTY
Hi Amy,
There are multiple ways of doing this.
In my experience, I make use of issuefunction option, however, this will work if you have scriptrunner functionality
I can also see a similar thread already, sharing for reference, hope this helps
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Get-all-Issues-without-linked-issue/qaq-p/629810
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JQL-Filter-to-find-Epics-that-have-no-Issues-i-e-empty-Epics/qaq-p/289265
Welcome to the community @amy schneider ,
Regarding your query, I am afraid , you might need a third party plugin to achieve your goal.
Famous one's are
below is the example of JQL Search Extensions for Jira & repo
following query will return all epics which have no child issues.
issuesInEpicCount <1
This WORKED LIKE MAGIC!! thanks!
works perfect
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.