Hi All,
Here is what I am trying to do. I have Project 1 Epic A. The Epic is linked (relates to) Project 2 Epic B. What I want to do, though, is to create a query to view all issues under Epic B, based on Epic A (show me all user stories for any epic linked to Epic A).
I have a solution to get the results for this, which is the following:
issueLink in (linkedIssues(MET-2)) AND Type = Story ORDER BY "Epic Link"
However, I need multiple Epics (MET-2 and MET-3) so I came up with this:
issueLink in(linkedIssues(MET-2)) OR issueLink in(linkedissues(MET-3)) AND Type = Story ORDER BY "Epic Link"
This, though, will become unwieldy if I have many Epics to reference, so I'm trying to do something along the lines of
(linkedIssues(MET-2, MET3))
This, though, is not supported. I read in a few threads that I could use a filter, but this does not seem to work for me. Here is what I did regarding the filter, but it does not work:
issueLink in (linkedIssues('filter = "MetaScrum Epics"')) AND Type = Story ORDER BY "Epic Link"I have tried every method of single and double quote combinations (including none and one at a time) that I can think of, but I only get this error each time:
Issue 'filter = "MetaScrum Epics"' could not be found in function 'linkedIssues'.
Any ideas?
Thanks for any help!
PS. I cannot use a plugin for various reasons, and this is Jira Cloud.
PSS. Be sure to copy the above and put it into your JQL Notes in case you need it sometime 