I have an epic that links in "is tested by" to a bunch of test cases, and each test case may have bugs that blocks it in its "is blocked by" issue links.
I can get the list of test cases that have at least one blocking bug, but not the IDs of those bugs
issue in linkedIssues(epicID,"is tested by") AND issuelinktype in ("is blocked by")
I can list the blocking bugs for all my test cases, but not what test case each blocks
issueBlocks in linkedIssues(epicID,"is tested by")
How can I query all this info in a single shot without multiple trips over the wire? Since issue links are multi-valued, I need either a flat table that lists a test case multiple times and has a a separate value for each bug in 'blocked by' column, or using some GROUP BY logic a hierarchical table that lists separate lines for blocking bugs for each test case that has blocking bugs. Thanks