I'm trying to create and maintain a live document for a priority list of JIRA tickets. Whenever I use the "Get issues from JIRA" feature, it rewrites all the custom columns and data I've already added and I'm left with a clean list from my filtered view that I've just import. Any way to just add the new issues created to my list rather than redoing the whole list each time?
I've tried to use the JQL query "=JIRA..." but when I add a priority to each row and then filter view, it doesn't affect the data. nothing filters.
Then I tried using the "Open in google sheets" function from the JIRA filtered view UI. It allows me to import the data, add priority, then filter the view, but again, when I try to retrieve new issues from JIRA, it overrides any work I've already done and I'm left with a clean sheet of the issues I just imported. =/